Legends Of The Fall

RatherBeRiggin

I just painted this up for a friend of mine and thought I would post it here in the forum just to get the adrenaline pumping a little more for you guys this week.
I called this one" Legends of The Fall "
It only takes seeing a big buck stepping out of a thicket once to put the hairs on the back of your neck up and your heart in your throat.
Good luck guys and hope you enjoy the painting.

John
(RatherBeRiggin)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Legends Of The Fall
14 by 20 inches

20221106_102914-fcf.jpg

Last edited:
I just painted this up for a friend of mine and thought I would post it here in the forum just to get the adrenaline pumping a little more for you guys this week.
I called this one" Legends of The Fall "
It only takes seeing a big buck stepping out of a thicket once to put the hairs on the back of your neck up and your heart in your throat.
Good luck guys and hope you enjoy the painting.

John
(RatherBeRiggin)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Legends Of The Fall
14 by 20 inches

View attachment 67835
Beautiful

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks