LBP ice fishing jan 22nd Walleye

From what I’ve seen over the years....the perch seem to go round and round....and hopefully your in the right place at the right time when they do....lol. Erich...hope when you get out you hammer them....and get a bonus walleye
Thanks @jumbos here’s hoping and perch and maybe a:oops:walleyeo_O(y) on as well!! (y):cool:

Last edited:
See Red, we were mentioning this Walleye thing on another post, them coming into the bay being so many Walleye last summer.(y)(y)
Thanks for the info report JVT

yeah i hoped id have the chance to get one! was jealous of the guys catching them while bass fishing haha
I'm sure we will see a few come out this ice season! i hope to see them anyway

Excellent report Jordan and Congrats on the "eye". Sweet to see him being caught out there. Will put a charge in the batteries of a few ice fishers I am sure. To think one could catch a feed of walleye in the bay in winter - without having to venture to Quinte, Nippissing or other points far away. Going to assume you weren't using a flasher? Thanks again for the report.

Excellent report Jordan and Congrats on the "eye". Sweet to see him being caught out there. Will put a charge in the batteries of a few ice fishers I am sure. To think one could catch a feed of walleye in the bay in winter - without having to venture to Quinte, Nippissing or other points far away. Going to assume you weren't using a flasher? Thanks again for the report.

Thanks! And no kidding great to know the chance to get a good eye is there.! And on light takle always makes it better, I was using a flasher we were shallow water but our visibility on our jigs was only about a foot, water was so turned up. Glad I had the flasher usually I don’t expect to have to use it in 5 feet of water haha

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks