Launching on Hastings

Schenley

Hey Guys,

I am interested in launching my boat on hastings if at all possible so I can park it out behind the cottage for the weekend. I know there are a lot of privately owned places on hastings and I don't want to trespass on anybody's property. I have heard guys talk about crown land on hastings and was wondering if anyone could give me specifics as to exactly where it is? I could drive around the point but this hastings idea just seems so much easier...

Thanks!

th_Rainbow.jpg

People are like hooks, some are just sharper than others...

Schenley

The only way I know is to carry the boat across the beach.There is no boat launch that I know of.How big is your boat,Didn't sound like you could carry it

Will

even the guys with ramps are having a hard time, sand is shifting and bars are moving in. I am launching burwell friday morn and leaving mine out

Thanks for the info guys. My boat is definitely too big to carry (17-1/2 ft). I usually use my 14 ft out back but would prefer my bigger boat. How far is the run from burwell?

th_Rainbow.jpg

Wishin' I was Fishin'

Schenley

It is approximately an 18 mile run to beach by Uderlee Cools

Thats not bad at all . Big Dave do you have a blue and white boat with a merc on it? I've seen one like that anchored by the beach a bunch of times this year

th_Rainbow.jpg

Wishin' I was Fishin'

Schenley

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks