Launching at Port Stanely??

Devin

Can anyone give me a heads up on the launching facilities at Pt. Stanely? I want to head out after some the of the eyes the guys are targetting off Bruce and figure they have to be pretty much str8 out of Port Stanley.

Devin

Stans Marina is on the right hand side coming into town(on sunset road hwy #4) just past where you can still see the channel. They charge me $13 for my 16.5 ft, I think he charges by the foot, so if your boat is bigger, it might be more. The ramp is pretty good, I've never had problems there. Not as much parking as Bruce but some.

Bogz

Hey Deven i am heading out Friday my -self why dont u join me an a buddy -save ramp fees an headackes-i am in at dock across from stans- just chip in for gas

Horty:

Thanks for the invite, I might be fishing with a buddy but I'll find out around noon. Are you going out after eyes or perch?

eyes an bows-Stan,s is ok in morn.,but when u try to get out it will be a zoo-we sit across an just laugh

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks