Launch options - where

Hello guys.

I know there are a number of places to launch at LP, Port Rowan, Old Cut, Turkey point. I will be coming from the hamilton area. Where will be the better place to launch. I know where the old cut launch is, but would like to try something closer to reduce driving. Also, I plan on talking a couple guys out that are visiting from overseas and was thinking on perch/bass. I do not have gear for trolling walleyes of salmon. ie no dipsies or downriggers. Does anybody know if verticle fishing for walleye would produce any results. If so, any recommendation for location?

Thanks Ven

Ven..Port Dover or Turkey Point you can fish for bass or perch along the north shore..no walleye fishing

If you want walleye, you might consider chartering with one of the site sponsors. Walleye fishing was about as good as it gets last weekend. Going with someone that has all the equipment and knows how to use it really boosts your odds of boating some fish. Not cheap, but not bad either when you factor in the cost of putting all the equipment together yourself.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks