Last Two Times Out

Envious Sportfishing

Site Sponsor
So we hit the deep water of Port Colborne again in search of another limit of perch. Hit the water about 9:00 and by 10:00 we found them. Lots of little ones in the mix. We must have thrown back 100 little ones. Left at 1:30 with 155 keepers which ended up being 24 lbs of fillets.....
Wanted to go back today but the NW winds were gonna make it rather ignorant for the ride home so we decided to try our luck closer to home, in the Inner Bay. Set out around 8:00 and headed for Pottahawk. Thought we could muster up something, but nothing. Not even a bite. Lots of waves though. Started to get frustrated with rough water and decided to try one more spot before we gave up. Moved into the bay, East of EC-10 and threw a line over. Bingo! Perch were on. We left two hours later with our limit of Perch, a Pike, and released 3 big smallies. 15 lbs of fillets with 100 perch, good haul on the bay...

You are making not only me but every other guy jelious.I'm heading to the bay tommorow afternooon and I will post my results.Keep up the good fishing Envy1!!!woohoo!!!We have to try to hook up one day and have a fish -off one day dude!!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks