Last kick at the perch

wetfootwilly

The wind gods are calling for calm waters on the weekend....and there's still minnows in Burwell!

Don't give up yet!

They are just putting the feed bag on:D

jeff_zpsa46d7465.jpg

Today(y)

Going out Thursday. Let you how we make out. Looks good to be able to get out one more time.I DON'T FISH FOR A LIVING. .I LIVE TO FISH

The wind gods are calling for calm waters on the weekend....and there's still minnows in Burwell!
Weather does look awesome, good luck out there on the weekend @wetfootwilly .

I will post the area I fished on Friday.

I will be out all weekend too, On my own numbers;)

Another great day by the looks of it.....Weather is looking pretty gud 4 the next few days......keep slamin them......

we are heading to hastings tomorrow for the first time. anything to look for depth? structure?
thanks

Water depth depends on day....35' to 50' approx. try one depth and if no fish...pull anchor and move. Make sure your anchor
holds completely or you will have difficulty getting perch...good luck

Dave you told me you followed a flock of seagulls:LOL::LOL:or was that the music you like:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Nice haul of fish there your the man for those tasty yellows..

tried it yesterday and didnt fair to well.
tried silver barn sand hills and hasting, i think?
good luck if you guys get out, weather looks good

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks