Last day to do your mandatory hunting report for deer hunting

Justhunt

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Get your deer hunting report done today is last day you don’t want the man taking it right away from hunting from you

its so much easier to do the reporting online..it helps our renewable resource and for those that like the possiblity for extra tags available next season..

Last edited:
Thanks @mick Maddy and are going to give it one more try, saw 3 last night but to far for a shot. Good snow on the ground today so should be easier to see them in the tall grass. I will let you know how we make out.

RT

Thanks Davin...and for the weather report update...Ya I checked todays weather forecast this morning & exeter radar and I was speculating snow on the ground up there...Ya that should make it a fun last hunt & good luck to you & Mandy seeing brown and going down my friend (y)

i hit the tackle shop today and bought a few more jigs for fishin..waiting for a few guys with catches of snook to start..anytime now..the sea was actually calm today but didn't make it fishin..I sure could go for a fresh fish dinner..

Last edited:
well i tried to do my report this morning and there is nothing there to fill it.
No reports to complete at this time.

mooner and WinTom, a friend called me with the same issue as you have stated. 2 possible reasons and he said yes to both of my questions. Did your outdoor card expire today and 2nd was did you set up a MNR account or get your licences at Service Ont. He didn't have an account so proceeded to do so.
If you don't have an account set up then that is likely why you got the nothing to report at this time message.
Hope this helps

just to mention my experience 3 seasons ago unaware of reporting the ON fall black bear season after buying a licence and hunting that prior spring..I called the reporting office in Orillia and the lady in charge took the details of my report over the phone..

a small sacrifice to report twice for a licence thats valid for both spring & fall hunts.. its a great oppurtunity for Ontario big game hunters and I will be buying another one this spring..

ya an ontario resident can buy & harvest up to 3 ontario bear where extra tags are available in some WMUs

Last edited:
I read on site that you have until Jan 14 to submit report.

I filled mine out online this morning and all went smooth. Only took a couple of minutes to complete.

That's what my buddy said as well. My guess is that there where so many hunters trying to report, that it bogged the system down on the first.
Glad you got it done.

mooner and WinTom, a friend called me with the same issue as you have stated. 2 possible reasons and he said yes to both of my questions. Did your outdoor card expire today and 2nd was did you set up a MNR account or get your licences at Service Ont. He didn't have an account so proceeded to do so.
If you don't have an account set up then that is likely why you got the nothing to report at this time message.
Hope this helps
Yes my outdoors card did expire as of the 31st. Won't likely renew until spring. Hmm. I'm not going out of my way to contact them for a failure of their system..

Nvm worked just now.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks