For Sale Larry's Handmade Perch, and Panfish Rigs... Nov. 22/20

??Been using this rig for years now.. and it works great. It catches 2 perch multiple times once you find them, and 3 perch if you put a Snell hook on the sinker, or on the top.View attachment 7416
I suggest # 6 Snelled hooks, just loop them on eyes and snap the 3rd on with the sinker. A 3/4 oz sinker if the lake is calm...A 1 OZ. or 1-1/4 OZ. if the lake is bumpy...Or whatever you feel comfortable with.. My rig will not rust or break. Won't tangle very much either. Stainless steel & aluminum. Weighs just 10 to 12 grams.....They are 5.50 ea. shipping is free for a 6 rig order I can ship up to 6 rigs My phone #(519) 749-2836. or E-Mail.View attachment 7416sunnycanuck@outlook.com These rigs can be used ice fishing also....they can be used off piers and shore line.. All 3 hooks will be on or near the bottom.....You can add a 4th hook on the top if you like......The top to bottom measurement is 16" and the eye to eye measurement is 13". Payment can be made by E-Mail Interac, Cheque, or Cash.....Thanks, Larry
:)
Bump.. 🐟 🐟

They work pretty good thirtystone used them today

Hi, Alby.... That's great, I'm glad you like them... Did you get many?.... 🐠 🐠

??Been using this rig for years now.. and it works great. It catches 2 perch multiple times once you find them, and 3 perch if you put a Snell hook on the sinker, or on the top.View attachment 7416
I suggest # 6 Snelled hooks, just loop them on eyes and snap the 3rd on with the sinker. A 3/4 oz sinker if the lake is calm...A 1 OZ. or 1-1/4 OZ. if the lake is bumpy...Or whatever you feel comfortable with.. My rig will not rust or break. Won't tangle very much either. Stainless steel & aluminum. Weighs just 10 to 12 grams.....They are 5.50 ea. shipping is free for a 6 rig order I can ship up to 6 rigs My phone #(519) 749-2836. or E-Mail.View attachment 7416sunnycanuck@outlook.com These rigs can be used ice fishing also....they can be used off piers and shore line.. All 3 hooks will be on or near the bottom.....You can add a 4th hook on the top if you like......The top to bottom measurement is 16" and the eye to eye measurement is 13". Payment can be made by E-Mail Interac, Cheque, or Cash.....Thanks, Larry
Bump... 🐟 🐠 :)

Bump... 🐠 🐠 🐠 :)

Bump... 🐠 🐡🐟

Bump.....

Bump... :) 🐟

Bump... 🐟 :)

Bump... 🐟 :) 🐟 :)

Bump.... 🐠 🐟 :)

Bump.... 🐠 🐡 🐟 :)

Bump..... 🐟 🐡🐠

bump... 🐠 🐟 🐡

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks