For Sale Larry's Handmade Perch, and Panfish Rigs... Nov. 22/20

Thirstystone

Site Sponsor
R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Been using this rig for years now.. and it works great. It catches 2 perch multiple times once you find them, and 3 perch if you put a Snell hook on the sinker, or on the top.7416
I suggest # 6 Snelled hooks, just loop them on eyes and snap the 3rd on with the sinker. A 3/4 oz sinker if the lake is calm...A 1 OZ. or 1-1/4 OZ. if the lake is bumpy...Or whatever you feel comfortable with.. My rig will not rust or break. Won't tangle very much either. Stainless steel & aluminum. Weighs just 10 to 12 grams.....They are 5.50 ea. shipping is free for a 6 rig order I can ship up to 6 rigs My phone #(519) 749-2836. or E-Mail.7416sunnycanuck@outlook.com These rigs can be used ice fishing also....they can be used off piers and shore line.. All 3 hooks will be on or near the bottom.....You can add a 4th hook on the top if you like......The top to bottom measurement is 16" and the eye to eye measurement is 13". Payment can be made by E-Mail Interac, Cheque, or Cash.....Thanks, Larry
:)

Last edited:
I would like to thank the purchasers of my Perch rigs so far.....and would really like to hear from you on the performance of these rigs....

Last edited:
Any comment on how these have been working?
Thanks
Hi Corey06....I have asked my buyers for their input on how my rigs are working for them...but as of to-day no replys ….I have had great success when I get out.....notably less tangles, and 2 or 3 hooks on or at the bottom....I use # 6 Snelled hooks. Thanks for your inquirey. ..Larry

Hey Thirtystone... do you still have some of these made up? I live in Hespeler and would like to pick up 6

Hey Thirtystone... do you still have some of these made up? I live in Hespeler and would like to pick up 6
Hi DKMD......Yes I have some made up.....49 Vanier D Kitchener ..... park out front...go to the phone board ..look for Chomiak..enter the 4 digit code...and I'll let you in...I'll bring the rigs down to you...… Let me know when your coming.. Larry

Seems like the perch are around...… These rigs will catch em .....:)

These rigs will work on Lake Simcoe...or any Lake, right now....:)

Last edited:
Hi Cutty… Thanks for your order … let me know how you like them..?

??Been using this rig for years now.. and it works great. It catches 2 perch multiple times once you find them, and 3 perch if you put a Snell hook on the sinker, or on the top.View attachment 7416
I suggest # 6 Snelled hooks, just loop them on eyes and snap the 3rd on with the sinker. A 3/4 oz sinker if the lake is calm...A 1 OZ. or 1-1/4 OZ. if the lake is bumpy...Or whatever you feel comfortable with.. My rig will not rust or break. Won't tangle very much either. Stainless steel & aluminum. Weighs just 10 to 12 grams.....They are 5.50 ea. plus 1.94 shipping. I can ship up to 6 rigs for 1.94 shipping ... My phone #(519) 749-2836. or E-Mail.View attachment 7416sunnycanuck@outlook.com These rigs can be used ice fishing also....they can be used off piers and shore line.. All 3 hooks will be on or near the bottom.....You can add a 4th hook on the top if you like......The top to bottom measurement is 16" and the eye to eye measurement is 13". Payment can be made by E-Mail Interac, Cheque, or Cash.....Thanks, Larry
Bump...

??Been using this rig for years now.. and it works great. It catches 2 perch multiple times once you find them, and 3 perch if you put a Snell hook on the sinker, or on the top.View attachment 7416
I suggest # 6 Snelled hooks, just loop them on eyes and snap the 3rd on with the sinker. A 3/4 oz sinker if the lake is calm...A 1 OZ. or 1-1/4 OZ. if the lake is bumpy...Or whatever you feel comfortable with.. My rig will not rust or break. Won't tangle very much either. Stainless steel & aluminum. Weighs just 10 to 12 grams.....They are 5.50 ea. shipping is free for a 6 rig order I can ship up to 6 rigs My phone #(519) 749-2836. or E-Mail.View attachment 7416sunnycanuck@outlook.com These rigs can be used ice fishing also....they can be used off piers and shore line.. All 3 hooks will be on or near the bottom.....You can add a 4th hook on the top if you like......The top to bottom measurement is 16" and the eye to eye measurement is 13". Payment can be made by E-Mail Interac, Cheque, or Cash.....Thanks, Larry
Bump.....

I suggest # 6 Snelled hooks, just loop them on eyes and snap the 3rd on with the sinker. A 3/4 oz sinker if the lake is calm...A 1 OZ. or 1-1/4 OZ. if the lake is bumpy...Or whatever you feel comfortable with.. My rig will not rust or break. Won't tangle very much either. Stainless steel & aluminum. Weighs just 10 to 12 grams.....They are 5.50 ea. shipping is free for a 6 rig order I can ship up to 6 rigs My phone #(519) 749-2836. or E-Mail.View attachment 7416sunnycanuck@outlook.com These rigs can be used ice fishing also....they can be used off piers and shore line.. All 3 hooks will be on or near the bottom.....You can add a 4th hook on the top if you like......The top to bottom measurement is 16" and the eye to eye measurement is 13". Payment can be made by E-Mail Interac, Cheque, or Cash.....Thanks, Larry
Bump.... :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks