Largemouth

scribe

Hadn't seen much or anything on largemouth fishing in the bay so decided to post about our short trip. We went out Monday night to give it a try since it was pretty windy to venture far. Only fished about half-hour but still got two largemouth in the Inner Bay. Not huge size or setting the world on fire for numbers, but likely the fish had seen pressure from the long weekend so we thought that wasn't too bad.

scribe,not bad fishing for about a half-hour.;)Once the Long Weekends & Bass Tournaments,(too crowded for my liking),plus the Extreme Heat of Summer arrive,I vacate the Inner Bay fishing for Largemouth Bass till Fall,it is definetly more comfortable(weather wise),and a lot less crowded in the Fall,my favourite Season.Thanks for the Update.Keep On Bassin.8D

RED FISH

quote:
Originally posted by Red Hering

scribe,not bad fishing for about a half-hour.;)Once the Long Weekends & Bass Tournaments,(too crowded for my liking),plus the Extreme Heat of Summer arrive,I vacate the Inner Bay fishing for Largemouth Bass till Fall,it is definetly more comfortable(weather wise),and a lot less crowded in the Fall,my favourite Season.Thanks for the Update.Keep On Bassin.8D

RED FISH

I second that!! Had fun with the bass and pike, last fall, after a few hours of catching a meal of perch. Great time to be out on the water...way less idiot summer boaters, and, the fish are biting.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks