large mouth in Long point

turk15

I am looking to see where the best possible place to get a 19 inch large mouth in Long point I have tried along old cut both east and west only hitting 15 and 16 not bad but I need a 19 inch. any thought would much appricated

Thanks

Turk 15

I have caught 2 that size this year in the boat houses and docks by old cut other side of were the launches are but the weed puffs in deeper water is a better bet this time of year or bluffs like mentioned above there's definately way more 16-18" largies in the bay than 18+" but there out there finding them is half the fun.

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

Thanks for the assistance, will give that a try, went friday 17.25 incher east of old cut near dark that was fun but still no 19, caught 2 12,s and a 16 aswell on north side of the bay, next time north channel and see what happens

Thanks

Turk15

you can try ec10 or ec6 i went out to ec10 and ec6 yesterday for the first time hoping to catch some smallies but ended up catching 4 largies in about an hour on senkos biggest one was almost 3.5 lbs i would have caught more if the wind didn't pick up

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks