Lake will be a mud hole tomorrow

Wave Runner

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Presently 10.4 ft. waves at the PS weather buoy with dirty brown waves crashing over the pier here in Port Glasgow. High winds will still be blowing into the wee hours of tomorrow morning. You will be able to fill up jugs of chocolate milk in the morning. Think I will give it a day or two. ;)

I don't know about down your way, I think we had at least an inch and a half of rain here. Hopefully everyone's pumps and batteries are up to the task.

Plan on giving it a go outa dover tom if lake lays down c how it goes

Presently 10.4 ft. waves at the PS weather buoy with dirty brown waves crashing over the pier here in Port Glasgow. High winds will still be blowing into the wee hours of tomorrow morning. You will be able to fill up jugs of chocolate milk in the morning. Think I will give it a day or two. ;)
I was thinking about heading to the pier tomorrow, but I've decided against it because of how windy its been this weekend and how much rain we got this morning. Raining so hard it woke me up😲 and I had to go take a nap a couple hours ago so I can stay awake to watch the hockey games today/tonight :LOL: I'm not used to watching hockey in the middle of fishing season. My hibernation pattern is all buggered up 🤪:wacky:

I was thinking about heading to the pier tomorrow, but I've decided against it because of how windy its been this weekend and how much rain we got this morning. Raining so hard it woke me up😲 and I had to go take a nap a couple hours ago so I can stay awake to watch the hockey games today/tonight :LOL: I'm not used to watching hockey in the middle of fishing season. My hibernation pattern is all buggered up 🤪:wacky:
It will be really buggered up when the Habs win the cup. All my friends and family won’t be laughing anymore. GO HABS

It will be really buggered up when the Habs win the cup. All my friends and family won’t be laughing anymore. GO HABS
The Leafs have a about 1% chance of winning the cup and the Habs probably as high as 2%. :p

What planet are you living on where you think the Habs are gonna win the cup this year gibby? Not gonna happen, and as the proverbial die hard Leaf fan, I can realistically say, neither will the Leafs and for the same reason. Neither is strong enough or good enough defensively to win it. There are way better teams in it this year, especially with this revised playoff format, (which I really like and even tho I know they won't, I think they should keep this playoff format from now on with one change, 1 vs 12 instead of the round robin between the top 4 teams to determine seeding. What good is winning the president's trophy as Boston did this shortened season with 100 pts if that doesn't garner you home ice throughout because you :poop: the bed in a 3 gm round robin format) and the way Boston played today, they're in trouble.

Doesn't break my heart one bit tho, nor will my heart be broken when Pittsburgh wins the next 3 against the Habs and puts them where they otherwise would've been anyways, on the outside watching while the Leafs once again do what they do and disappoint their fans. No matter how promising their season was, no matter how talented they may be, they still manage to do that every year. At least the Leafs are consistent. :ROFLMAO: GO LEAFS GO!!!!

The Leafs have a about 1% chance of winning the cup and the Habs probably as high as 2%. :p
The only reason for that Bob is simple. Habs have Carey Price. If he's on his game like he appeared to be last night, he's one of, if not the best goalie in the league today depending on who you ask, but if he's not, the Habs don't have a chance, so their success depends entirely on which Carey Price shows up because unlike the Leafs, the Habs don't score much.

The Leafs, Freddy Anderson is good, (after the first month, but during that first month he always sucks because he doesn't make that big save when they need it) and he's not up there with goalies like Price, Rask, Rinne or the other top echelon goaltenders in the league even when he is at his best. He's one step below all of them. The Leafs rely on their scoring firepower up front to win, not their defense or goaltending, that's why they won't win the cup. Every team knows now, shut down the top two lines, pressure the d in their own zone, they cough up the puck, and of course stay outta the box, you beat the Leafs.

Last edited:
Just saw a couple videos taken from Pt Bruce and posted in a fb post. You could go for that chocolate milk now, but be careful if you do, she's a bit on the angry side still.

That mud hole is already there. Drove down to Burwell and then over to the point today. Walked the Pier in Burwell fighting waves washing over it.. At the old causeway restaurant the waves and water were higher looking than the road. By the time we had a couple beer visit with great friends it was pouring over the beach and road into the ditch by marina shores.

Yeah, I sent my daughter another text including the latest buoy info, maybe next weekend, the grandkids won't be going tomorrow.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks