Lake Toll Booths coming.

BallEye2

Enough is enough!!! Ford Gov has gone too far with this one, in 2021 they will start building toll booths for boaters in Port Stanley, Bruce, Glasgow, Burwell, Rowan.....

Attachments

• Lake Toll Booth.jpg
    Lake Toll Booth.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 234
Yeah but I heard they are giving out free ice cream cones to the first 100 boaters that use them. ?:hungry:
It's taking them years to replace a bridge that fell down in Port Bruce so I figure I'll be long dead before they ever get those toll booths up anyway. ;) ?

Enough is enough!!! Ford Gov has gone too far with this one, in 2021 they will start building toll booths for boaters in Port Stanley, Bruce, Glasgow, Burwell, Rowan.....
Well to be the devils advocate: with all the till fees once the have paved the lake put curbs in and cleared all the ice and snow it will be a much better place

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks