LAKE O - BRONTE

suckmywake

whats the hot depth at bronte right now for the salmon and trout and how far out would that be, thanks!

Unless you are after the half dead salmon staging in front of the river you need to go deep...250-350 fow...about 7-10 miles or so out. Try 70-90 feet down on spoons and flies...I've got couple Kings in the low teens category on Sunday afternoon for couple hours from PC.

Cheers,
Ice Fisherman

The way ppl line up on the piers lately you would think the half dead salmon is the hot comodity lol. Should be tons staging.

fishy.jpg

ok. thank you very much!! not one for the dead salmon. funny story, me and my bud went for the dead salmon last year and we got a 23 lb GLOWING dead salmon and soon as he hooked it people started casting over his line to to hook his line and bring in the fish. there was almost a fight lol but when he did get it....he ate it. yuck! thanks for the report.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks