Fishing Report Lake O Ashbridges Islands Smackdown June 29

vmuravin

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
A great evening on water with my buddy and his son - 15/19, largest 5 kings 14, 17, 18, 22 and 23. The rest are younger 2yr olds kings, all fish caught upper 30-50 ft at the drop. All spoons, nothing on meat... nothing on flies even though some get them on flies... tight lines to all the fishing peoplekind!

1656565976901.png1656565989713.png1656566005005.png1656566068007.png

Awesome Vlad. Water looks so calm out last night. I’ve never fished the evenings. Do you find it more productive starting in the afternoon to dark or early in the morning before sunrise? During the summer the fishing would shut down after 10 am.

Awesome Vlad. Water looks so calm out last night. I’ve never fished the evenings. Do you find it more productive starting in the afternoon to dark or early in the morning before sunrise? During the summer the fishing would shut down after 10 am.
It is different every day hard to say... Some days they are strike better in the morning and some are in the evening... They like darkness :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks