Lake Erie walleye

@walleyeman guy is advertising a charter business for people on here. think he wants to give everyone his spot lol makes alot of sense? Just go find em yourself thats half the fun
@Foulhooker the gentleman posted a report with pictures of fish not a company banner
Also nothing wrong with advertising and for his business any fishing site is the best place to do so
I'm self employed myself and promote my company as much as possible

Thanks Ticker I appreciate your support! No harm at all intended! By the way- I would never ask anyone about coordinates- that's getting a little too much! Good luck to you as well! Thanks Walleyeman.

Just a thought - sharing coordinates........even with pinpointing location - I hardly doubt the fish say - Hey, lets hang out RIGHT HERE in case someone wants to come out tomorrow to get those of us that didn't get caught today. Its a big big lake.......... and, the beauty of this site - most fishermen on here have been super helpful - locations, depths, methods, baits..again - its a big lake - what works today may not be the ticket tomorrow.....simply a starting point.

Tights lines and safe journeys.
Balleye

One big piece of advise, blaster was bottom bouncing, better way to catch Walleye and no need of that dreaded lead core.
Enjoy your fishing, lite tackle, feel the fish fight, no need of dragging in a dead Walleye with Rope, Cable and Chains, coated lead line. Leave that fishing to the commercial fisherman. Are we sportsman or meat fisherman.
The amount of Walleye in L. Erie now, you can catch them jigging, drifting, and trolling with lite tackle.
Did it last year jigging a Buckshot Jig in 65 FOW 6 am in the morning and still fishing for Perch with minnows on a light rod.
Now that is fun, Blaster, I may try drifting this year with a harness and bottom bouncer (y) (y)

22' to 25'fow west
Thanks for the info blaster it’s nice to see the seasoned fishermen help out the weekenders are you saying they have made it to the Kingsville leamington area already I live on cedar creek and no one here has even put there boats in except chante charters

Thanks for the info blaster it’s nice to see the seasoned fishermen help out the weekenders are you saying they have made it to the Kingsville leamington area already I live on cedar creek and no one here has even put there boats in except chante charters

I would say you've been missing out on the action for a couple weeks! Another week or two and I'd bet the shallow water west of erieau will be worth a try....

Josh

One big piece of advise, blaster was bottom bouncing, better way to catch Walleye and no need of that dreaded lead core.
Enjoy your fishing, lite tackle, feel the fish fight, no need of dragging in a dead Walleye with Rope, Cable and Chains, coated lead line. Leave that fishing to the commercial fisherman. Are we sportsman or meat fisherman.
The amount of Walleye in L. Erie now, you can catch them jigging, drifting, and trolling with lite tackle.
Did it last year jigging a Buckshot Jig in 65 FOW 6 am in the morning and still fishing for Perch with minnows on a light rod.
Now that is fun, Blaster, I may try drifting this year with a harness and bottom bouncer (y) (y)
OMG i think everyone knows you dont like leadcore! LOL pretty tough reeling in 3-4 colours of leadcore down that end of the lake!
Keeping the options open and depth control is the trick! Lol pretty sure the fish aren't always sitting on the bottom waiting for those jigs and bottom bouncers.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks