Lake Erie Charters

zzguffy901

Hey all, was just wondering if there would be any suggestions on a charter out of Erie for Bows and Eyes, with a price range as well anywhere from Burwell to any location west. I have never been out on a charter before but do not have access to a boat anymore and would like to get out a few times on the lake. So name the most well known guys you know that are the best at finding the fish!:)

Thanks in advance

Fish Whisper Charters Peerch and pickerel charters or combos 519 614 1234 . U get a rate and I'll match or beat it.Season one specials

try Wildreels, a sponsor of this site. Geoff Hoover has a lot of experience and will give you a good catch.

Site sponsors, Walleye Obsession and Jimmy Riggin Charters are also options. See http://www.longpoint.on.ca/site_sponsors.htm for their information.

Give Jeff a call from Walleye Obsession... Great guy guaranteed to be happy with him... Can't go wrong with Hoover either...

Thanks for all the suggestions guys, would any of you happen to have the contact information for any of these gentlemen? I've never taken a charter before but will compare rates and also tkae into consideration suggestions from the site because this would be from the best experience.

Click the site sponsors link at the top of the page and everything is there

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

Also I forgot to mention this charter is for accomodating two people, I checked out most of the sponsors on the site and they seem to want a group or people.

Thanks, Lou

I can sometimes accomodate two people, send me an email and we can try to figure something out if your interested.

Dean

logo-1.jpg

www.southcoastcharter.com
southcoastcharter@gmail.com

I take two guys only on trolling dates.No steelhead though.If i catch you a steelhead your trip is free.:D

Big Rod
<'[[[[[[><
www.bigrodsguideservice.ca

South Coast Charters is a good one, Captain Dean Donovan will put you on the fish, and he's a real nice guy.Check his web page at.
http://www.southcoastcharter.com
Regards, Randy

Keep your hooks "Sticky Sharp"

Got one going out on sunday with one guy can accomadate the two of yous 125 p/p leave between 6:30 and 7:00 a.m. 519 614 1234

Fish Whisperer Charters

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks