Lake Awesome

Envious Sportfishing

Site Sponsor
Yesterday was a late start but the way the spring has been, the weather hasn't been too favourable to my work schedule... So we took advantage of a nice day after a night shift and headed to Lake Ontario.. Didn't get fishing till 10:30- 11 ish so we missed the morning bite... Managed to find some fish before they went quiet in the early afternoon, then they seemed to wake up again around 3:30, however at 4 I said I'd had enough... We ended with 4 boxed Kings, 2 smaller throw backs, 4 lakers and 4 dropped kings that were a good size... Good first day for us on Lake Awesome!!

http://s304.photobucket.com/user/mo...1-46F4-8399-AB116AE7A985_zpsvbnwabeq.jpg.html

Biggest fish to make photo op was 18.78 lbs...

Lake O is lake awesome in May -- kinda sad I can't trailer my boat... but June-August is when Erie is Lake Awesome ;)

Nice fish!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks