Kicker motor

Catch 22

Hello guys I just purchased a 2007 seaswirl striper 21 ft and looking at adding a kicker motor anyone know of a place that does that ?

Not 100 % ... but most marines should be able to install a kicker .....
I suggest looking into itroll or troll master throttle controller....before purchasing ....it will determine what model kicker you would want to buy

Not 100 % ... but most marines should be able to install a kicker .....
I suggest looking into itroll or troll master throttle controller....before purchasing ....it will determine what model kicker you would want to buy
Thank you for that suggestion... I have a kicker installed with a regular throttle and it is driving me bonkers trying to get the right speed. I just looked at the itroll system and it seems pretty straight forward and will likely fix my problem of going either too fast or too slow... I hope. Thanks again - very useful comment as I have had my kicker for 2 years now and no one had suggested this before and it may be the solution I am looking for... cheers

I love my 15hp h.o etec as it has a switch for increasing or decreasing rpm’s thus speed and works great. I’ve heard great things about itroll

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks