Just wondering

Noth n yet

Has anyone been fishing the Thames for pickeral lately and how you're making out

Has anyone been fishing the Thames for pickeral lately and how you're making out
@Noth n yet I have caught walleye’s 57C42018-3326-4AE9-B381-5A9D2B09EE43.jpeg on the thames river but not,(pickerel??). ;) The walleye’s are there,but you really have to know where to look for them on the river,because of the very low & clear & also of the cold temperature of the river right now,being around 38 degrees fahrenheit.Walleye’s prefer to spawn in 44 degree fahrenheit water temperature. Tight lines & good luck,because the walleye’s are there,if you put in the time to fish for them. ????

Well me and my little fishing buddy thought we would give it a shot today and it will be to the freezer for a fish dinner .seen only 1 hammer handle caught today out of about a dozen guys .water low clear and think alittle early yet.Resized_20200223_143006.jpeg

I went for a cruise today around Mt. Brydges, Komoka, and Delaware. Saw a few guys that looked like they had just pulled their boats out of the Thames just a bit upstream from the delaware bridge. Asked them if they caught any, said they caught a couple.

I went for a cruise today around Mt. Brydges, Komoka, and Delaware. Saw a few guys that looked like they had just pulled their boats out of the Thames just a bit upstream from the delaware bridge. Asked them if they caught any, said they caught a couple.
@Hooke on Ice I ended up driving around the Delaware area after leaving the London Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show,and as you mentioned,there were a few guys there pulling out their boats,(around 3 boats),in that area just before 6 p.m. The fishing out of their boat’s was slow,according to the one angler that I talked to with the Jon boat.I am still amazed to see the river so low & clear this time of year,compared especially to last year,when most of the thames river was about 3/4 frozen in some places. It was a great day yesterday weather wise,to be out fishing for anyone that did try their luck,while I was at the show for the second time this past weekend spending more money on fishing tackle!! :rolleyes: :sneaky: lol:ROFLMAO:?:giggle:

@Hooke on Ice I ended up driving around the Delaware area after leaving the London Boat Fishing & Outdoor Show,and as you mentioned,there were a few guys there pulling out their boats,(around 3 boats),in that area just before 6 p.m. The fishing out of their boat’s was slow,according to the one angler that I talked to with the Jon boat.I am still amazed to see the river so low & clear this time of year,compared especially to last year,when most of the thames river was about 3/4 frozen in some places. It was a great day yesterday weather wise,to be out fishing for anyone that did try their luck,while I was at the show for the second time this past weekend spending more money on fishing tackle!! :rolleyes: :sneaky: lol:ROFLMAO:?:giggle:
Sounds like the the same guys I very briefly talked to.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks