June 23/12 Port Bruce

JIMMAR

Great day on the water, fished from 7 to 11 am. 3 pics, 1 bow. Pics hit greasey chicken wing on 10 colour lead and 7 colour with blue/silver ripplin redfin. Bow on pink panties on wire dipsey #2 setting back 85ft. Fish came in 57 - 60 fow.

JIMMAR

Fish Hard, Fish Often, Keep it Reel...J

Hmmm I guess I'll have to get out of port a little sooner,was there any size to your pics...just wondering...good report.....thx helpfull

Thanks for the report . Going to try for some walleye next weekend. 10 color lead already . I don't use 10 color till mid Aug. I'll make i bring one with us .

2 WALLEYE @ 6.5LBS-23" LONG AND 1 @ 9lbs-27.75' LONG. BOW WAS 8LBS. ALL FISH WEIGHED ON A AN OLD BRASS SPRING SCALE, NOT SURE HOW ACCURATE IT IS. MY SPREAD WAS 7 COLOUR ON AN INLINE BOARD, 5 COLOUR ON AN INLINE BOARD AND 2 WIRE DIPSEY'S 85' AND 105'. DIDN'T PUT THE 10 COLOUR OUT UNTIL WE HEARD ON THE RADIO THAT A BOAT LANDED A PIC ON THE TEN. IT WASN'T 30MINS AND WE HAD THE 2 PICS IN THE BOAT. I SHOULD MENTION THAT BOAT SPPED FOR THE GAME FISH WAS 2.9 TO 3.2 MPH ON THE GPS. SILVER AND SHEEP WERE HITTING AT SLOWER SPEEDS, JUST FYI.

JIMMAR

Fish Hard, Fish Often, Keep it Reel...J

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks