Jeannettes Creek

dclark

Just curious. How is it now for putting a boat in there?

Be careful. I bent my new prop from
Something underwater. I will never launch there until they get the floating dock section in. Rather pay 20 dollar at cove marina.

Be careful. I bent my new prop from
Something underwater. I will never launch there until they get the floating dock section in. Rather pay 20 dollar at cove marina.
That is too bad. It's just that we want to try out the boat to see if it will run proper after some adjustments that we made. It is the closest to us & was wondering if everything was flooded there?

That is too bad. It's just that we want to try out the boat to see if it will run proper after some adjustments that we made. It is the closest to us & was wondering if everything was flooded there?
There is a public ramp at the mouth of the Thames at Lighthiuse Cove. With the water being high it should be good.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks