It's that time again.... Ice?

Jello

Think the marsh will be ok for Friday and Saturday? Looks like the temps are dipping to around -5 at night, but the highs are only -2 or so.

Temps dipping Down to around -8 feels like -15 there will be ice anywhere water isn't moving. The water will tighten up quick with next weeks temps.

yea for sure hopefully zone A stays open, suppose to be a high of 1 degree sunday and then 3 degrees monday. Only problem is the temperatures at night, but your right about next week i believe Thursday we are suppose to get a serious cold front coming through.

Tomorrow (Saturday) will be ok I think. I was out today. Ice was forming on a lot of the inside blinds. The area where #38, 39, and 40 are was frozen over.

Monday morning looks iffy. All depends if the launches aren't frozen over.

well id more then likely be launching from howe to hunt the inner blinds, we will see how she goes ill post on monday in regards to the ice conditions if i do plan to go out. worse comes to worse ill try B zone.

A lot of B-zone had ice glazed over it. I'd assume near big Creek would be open. I couldn't really see from the road there.

Just got back from a drive around the bay. Looks like ice over the unit out to big Creek. Howey launch is frozen with about 3/4" of clear ice and mush stuff on top.

Just checked Old Cut and Port Rowan webcams, the channels and the bay iced over. More cold is expecting this week, the hunt is pretty much over except the fields and some other places.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks