It followed me home

Very nice, do you have a used one to part with now? I'm looking for someone's used equipment to start out with.

Very nice, do you have a used one to part with now? I'm looking for someone's used equipment to start out with.

no this is my first but........

Lowes in Burlington has them on clearance for $399. cover included. I don't think you can get into it cheaper then that and I'm cheap.

the cover alone has to be $50 or more, good deal, and that's coming from a Traeger guy.

it's the bottle opener that makes all the difference.

Nice rig now to figure out what flavour of pellets you want/need :unsure:

Those are very nice, you’ll love it! It’s so awesome how they can run unattended on wood and the taste is amazing- better than the Bradley electric types if you ask me (you didn’t!).

My buddy had a pit boss and the computer board fried on it, they sent him a fresh one under warranty. Seemed like good service, aside from chip shortages causing some delay.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks