It’s not over yet.

Mtelgin mike

A great morning out of Burwell with a beautiful sunrise. Headed out to 56 ft and slightly east of port. Set up. Dipsey set at 3 135 back. With a small purple and black with a pink backing mini strike spoon. Then Dipsey set at 1 100 ft back. Downrigger at 48 ft with a uv green spoon. And 10 colour lead with blueberry muffin An active start to the day. Didn’t go long without a fish on.
Started at 56 and headed out and west. Hit lots of fish had or 2 man lint in about 3.5 hours. Wind picked up under a big black cloud and then we headed for home. Best fishing was at 58 to 60. Straight out from port.
Water is still warm. You could use the fish as a hand warmer. They were about 10 degrees warmer than the out side air temperature. Lol.
Purple and pink were the hot colour today.

Attachments

• 12372671-FC7B-4E28-9058-3B26E26222DA.jpeg
    12372671-FC7B-4E28-9058-3B26E26222DA.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Nice work and great informative report Mike. 👍I don't know what's keeping the warm water pocket in the Bruce/Burrell area, but it seems that's the only area still producing walleye limits at the moment. I may have to bite the bullet, leave my comfort zone in the west end and horn in on some of that central basin action too. I am not ready to hang up the dipsies just yet.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks