Is it time to pack up the boat?

@EthanC never cost him a cent, he had a box of bits and pieces. Been using them successfully for 2 years now.

And they hold up okay to dipseys? I feel like my dipseys at 3mph want to rip the Cannon aluminum rod holders right off the boat.

And they hold up okay to dipseys? I feel like my dipseys at 3mph want to rip the Cannon aluminum rod holders right off the boat.

Just got off the phone with him.

No issues whatsoever, handle the torque and stresses of dipsys at all trolling speeds. I think he did that to get two rod holders out of a single. I asked for a closer picture and if I ever get it, I'll add it to this thread.

I know he trolls at 3 mph because he called me a few weeks back asking for help.

Out on the water, four hours and not a hit, when fishing was still pretty good.

I went through a bunch of questions and found out he was trolling half the speed he should have been, got him sped up and he and his brother in law ended up with four Walleye.

Where do you put in on the Quite . I have fished several areas of it ,from Mowhawk Bay back west to Big Island and everywhere in between . Fish long reach once late in the season only to get skunked . So any help as to where to go to would be appreciated
We launch at the Ferry launch and fish Adolphus Reach and the Picton harbor up into Long Reach.
We don't keep any fish, we'er there for fishing club derby entries, picture length, girth and holding fish and back she goes.
Buddy that was with me a couple yeas ago got one done at Advance Taxidermy 15.15 Lbs.
That fish is still swimming at Quinte.
n5ssn21.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks