Introduction

andrewm

Hi everyone,

New to this forum. Really enjoyed fishing as a kid; took a fairly lenghtly hiatus during university, then to start a family / career. Picked up a rod again just a few years ago through a series of coincidences. Didn't realize how much I had missed it - now that our son is starting to get old enough, we are spending most weekends through the summer somewhere. Hope to spend even more time on the water this season.

Cheers!
A

Glad you found your way back to a sane world especially more important with your son. Huron.

Welcome aboard andrewm , it is great that you took the time to show the boy how to fish now you guys can enjoy each other while in the great outdoors..........apps

Welcome to the board looking forward to your reports .

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods and The Rod Glove for their support

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Hope I am able to make a contribution here, however considering the stage I'm at, I'll likely be doing more learning than teaching for a while. Most of my fishing is in the company of a 5-year old. He's a real trooper though - we left home at 7am today, arrived back at 5:30 and when it was time to come home he said "do we have to leave so soon? We're just starting to get bites!!!" (this right after hooking the only fish of the day, to have it throw the hook.....).

Boat is out of storage next weekend. Have a bit of work to do on it so not sure if we'll be out the following weekend, but we'll definitely be down to LPB before long.

A

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks