Inner bay Sunday

Get your boats out of storage!
It’s tempting @bryonfromTilly but I decided to wait for a couple of weeks till the Chocolate Milk Looking Water clears up a bit on the Inner Bay before I go and pull my boat out of storage.In the meantime,the Walleye’s should be around now on the Thames River,because the river has dropped down quite a bit from the Flood,and the river should be fishable again off the Riverbank.????

Last edited:

Attachments

• 793407C4-86CF-4071-BDA4-3EF30EA76D74.jpeg
    793407C4-86CF-4071-BDA4-3EF30EA76D74.jpeg
    160.9 KB · Views: 21
  • ADE948C0-9808-4392-8F2E-DFD02BA79AAA.jpeg
    ADE948C0-9808-4392-8F2E-DFD02BA79AAA.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 24
  • FD0B9BF6-8BB2-47B8-A3B5-2B1AC7AB9C95.jpeg
    FD0B9BF6-8BB2-47B8-A3B5-2B1AC7AB9C95.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 23
Which Boat Ramp would be Open first? A Excellent Question @Yakfisherman! I am guessing the Old Cut Boat Livery will be the first Boat Ramp open on the Inner Bay of Long Point.There are still some Hungry Perch out there,from this past Ice Fishing Season,(Photo’s). Here’s Hoping,& Boat ON!! ?????
Which Boat Ramp would be Open first? A Excellent Question @Yakfisherman! I am guessing the Old Cut Boat Livery will be the first Boat Ramp open on the Inner Bay of Long Point.There are still some Hungry Perch out there,from this past Ice Fishing Season,(Photo’s). Here’s Hoping,& Boat ON!! ?????
I would think At The Bridge will be first. Big Creek is open already

There were 3 or four huts pulled close to shore at St Williams but this one is making a break for it. Black, round top AJ 486. Must be light as it seems to be floating nicely. Took this a few min. ago (noon) today. It started moving yesterday, froze overnight and is on the move again today.

Charlie,Ammelia&Rita,hutfloating 007.JPGCharlie,Ammelia&Rita,hutfloating 008.JPG

It’s tempting @bryonfromTilly but I decided to wait for a couple of weeks till the Chocolate Milk Looking Water clears up a bit on the Inner Bay before I go and pull my boat out of storage.In the meantime,the Walleye’s should be around now on the Thames River,because the river has dropped down quite a bit from the Flood,and the river should be fishable again off the Riverbank.????
Getting them out in Deleware85C9EFF6-7A89-4F2B-B65D-C4D313427751.jpeg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks