Inner Bay - Sunday, April 10

Jwalsh

Went out for perch and pike Sunday morning. Tried locating the perch for about a 2hrs in the morning and couldn't find one...then headed over to the marsh in search of pike...Thought I had found them..but it turns out they were all carp! Ended up snagging two big carp by accident....so headed back to look for the perch....and found them! Ended up keeping 12 over 9" and two were 12.5"...Threw back probably 50+ fish (alot of 8"). Water temp went up 3 degrees between the morning and the afternoon...perhaps that is why the bite was so hot later in the day! Minnows with bobbers worked great...When I ran out of minnows I switched to worms with the same success rate!
PerchFeast.jpg

Jumbos.jpg

Good Fishing Jwalsh.It is just a matter of Time,before the Pike will show up Hungry.Enjoy the Perch Fry.8D

RED FISH

I was down in the Port Rowan harbour yesterday and saw a commercial fishing boat come in to the local co-op ..... he had quite a few live pike ..... all decent size too !

just wondering where you approx. i was out on sun 0700 till 1300 and managed only 2 fish both in front of booths harbour 7 fow.
did fish out by ec 10 from 11 to 7 fow and nothin. oh well better luck on the weekends coming.

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

I was fishing in around 6FOW in front of booths in the morning. I was in the 14' green aluminum...I think I might have seen you since there wasn't to many boats out. In the afternoon I moved into 4FOW in between the lighthouse and booths...Right in the same area I was fishing at the end of the hard water season :)

yes I was the boat south of you when the ministry stopped you. then we passed you as we headed back out towards ec 10 for the final skunking .

keepen'er afloat is always better than sinkin.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks