Inner Bay -April 14th

knotsobrite

Went out of Port Rowan at 0900hrs looking for pike . Lake was flat as a pancake until about noon . Ended up near Rice Bay when wind started from east/south-east so we headed for Port around 1230hrs . Ended up with one pike ( 5-6 lb ) caught ( gold Williams Wobbler ) about 1000 hrs off Old Cut and lost a smaller one. Seen about 8 deer on shoreline over towards provincial park . Certainly a beautiful morning to out on the water. Water temperature may still be a little cold yet for a good bite .

knotsobrite,Thank-You for the update on the Pike Fishing on Long Point Bay,much appreciated.My boat has been ready to go,but I will wait for warmer weather to warm up the water on the Bay for now.At least you did catch a Pike or two.;)The last few weeks,I have been fishing the Maitland & Bayfield Rivermouths for Steelhead & Coho`s,with some success here & there,on my trips.Either way,it is always a Good Time to Enjoy the Great Outdoors.8D

RED FISH

Good to hear some of them are out of the marsh hopefully they will be really hungry next sunday when I take the wife out to catch a pike (she's never caught one) last 3 trips have been a skunkola .

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods and The Rod Glove for their support

I tried yesterday also worked Big Rice pretty hard got a few half hearted hits but that was all.Water temp was 47-48 degrees. Was a beutiful morning out there.

The meaning of life? FISHING!!!

do you guys troll for them? if so how slow do you troll in the spring for them? I am hoping to get out there next weekend too.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks