Off Topic If you have a boat at Port Stanley better go check it.

My daughter send me some photo’s @scrimmy from her Facebook page and I couldn’t believe it!! I definitely felt sorry for that boat owner!! It looks like that the boat ramp at Port Stanley is done for as well for this season & I am only guessing ,because of the massive cleanup that it will take to clear all of the floating wood,debris from the boat ramp area!!

My daughter send me some photo’s @scrimmy from her Facebook page and I couldn’t believe it!! I definitely felt sorry for that boat owner!! It looks like that the boat ramp at Port Stanley is done for as well for this season & I am only guessing ,because of the massive cleanup that it will take to clear all of the floating wood,debris from the boat ramp area!!
Yep a 100k boat down the tubes. I hope he has a good insurance company. That was only one of a few boats destroyed

Yep a 100k boat down the tubes. I hope he has a good insurance company. That was only one of a few boats destroyed
@scrimmy there were more than one boat destroyed? I didn’t see the video,but just some photo’s of one of the boat’s at the port stanley boat ramp that was destroyed from the flooding!! Here’s hoping 🤞 for sure that this boater and other’s have a good insurance company & this is sad to see & read!! 👎😒

Last edited:
Port Bruce is no better, lots of damaged boats and a couple missing. I'm pretty fortunate mine's OK. Going to need a new dock thoughIMG_0828.JPGIMG_0840.JPGIMG_0836.JPG

What happened to the 100k boat? Any pics?
Lift bridge remains up as the boat hit the bridge so for cautions sake they decided to lift up the bridge and it remains closed to traffic until further notice

Attachments

• port sinking.jpg
    port sinking.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 480
  • port2.jpg
    port2.jpg
    339.3 KB · Views: 470
  • port3.jpg
    port3.jpg
    372.9 KB · Views: 421
  • port4.jpg
    port4.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 423
  • lift.jpg
    lift.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 424
Last edited:
I saw one on a trlr heading the opposite direction I was heading with similar overhead damage as the four winds boat.

Same one?

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks