Ice On Inner Bay

ferg

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Here is an image of the ice on Inner Bay taken late Wednesday the 29th. Most of the huts are huddled in front of Booth's Harbour. The huts are dragged from St. Williams along side a pressure crack to the honey hole. The zoom on my camera won't reach the Old Cut but according to my binoculars it is not as busy as Booth's. There are no huts near EC 10.

Happy Fishing and best wishes for the New Year.

DSCF0043-resized.jpg

d ferguson

Awesome picture! To bad this warm weather is blowing in...I imagine if you take a picture this saturday it will look completely different! I know my hut will be the driveway!

and it also figures that i am back to the prison of life(school) when the temps are good. sad face x100

fishing,for some a hobby, for most an addiction

Very Nice Pic!! Hope we can bounce back from this warm weather coming very quickly!

~e

quote:
Originally posted by ferg

A picture is worth a thousand words.
Here is an image of the ice on Inner Bay taken late Wednesday the 29th. Most of the huts are huddled in front of Booth's Harbour. The huts are dragged from St. Williams along side a pressure crack to the honey hole. The zoom on my camera won't reach the Old Cut but according to my binoculars it is not as busy as Booth's. There are no huts near EC 10.

Happy Fishing and best wishes for the New Year.

DSCF0043-resized.jpg

d ferguson

Kandi Easton

When we left last night, hardly any huts left.
Ice was melting fast and Granger's was pulling his huts off. We had good 10" of black ice and water was gin clear.There is 2 pressure cracks, the first we had to walk east a long ways to go around and another out pasted the huts which a few guys took a chance crossing, not this cat, I didn't want to get wet. With this warm weather, I think I'm staying on shore, could brake up if we get a good wind, you never know out there.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks