Ice Floating in the bay?

Marshall Law

Just wondering if there is any eye witnesses to ice floating in the bay. Just picked up my new pontoon boat and want to get this motor worked in:)

Fished from the yak yesterday, launched from Sandbouy. Their channel, and the 2 cuts over from their are open. There was still ice in Marina Shores, nothing I couldn't break through gingerly in the yak though. Also ice remaining further up from that in the cottage channels still remains.
There was some ice floating around in open water out from that area, but it was isolated and pretty evident. Nets were in tight and lots of birds/bait, so the fish are on the move.
Managed a couple of gills and 1 pike. Saw lots of panfish/pike/gar sunning in the shallows. It's a weird year and things are early/late/who knows? It's going to change everyday straight through to summer and I think the spring patterns will be abbreviated, time wise.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks