Ice Fishing - Old Cut, St. Williams or Pt. Rowan

CARP

I have always ice fished out of old cut, but looking to try somewhere new. Any advice out there for St. Williams or Pt. Rowan. I don't have a sled, but willing to walk 30 minutes or so to decent depth (over 5 feet)

Also I just wanted to check something. A few weeks back at old cut we had to pay for parking, a guy got out of his car and handed us a parking pass. Was this guy legit? If so what's up with paying $10 to park? Think $5 is enough, we're not parking in London.

Do you have to pay to park at St. Williams? And is anyone selling minnows in St. Williams.

Thanks and sharp hooks

At the Old Cut Marina we charge $10.00 for parking on the weekends and $5.00 for parking during the week. The parking fees cover the cost of Plowing the road, parking lots, providing a washroom for ALL to use, the parking attendant and Yes he is legit. We also provide Free Wifi and 24/7 Video Surveillance for the property. If you don't mind the walk you can park for FREE at the Old Cut Boat Livery. And you are Correct you are NOT parking in London, you are Parking at the Old Cut one of the BEST Accesses to Long Point Bay.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks