Fishing Report Ice Fishin' Jan 19

Extra Virgin

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Been having fishin' withdrawals so I went down to the local lake on my lunch break yesterday to give'r some test spuds. 4-5" of clear ice, so I knew it was go time for the weekend!

Got on the horn with the wife to do me a favor while she is in London to head over to pet store and pick me up some wax worms.... "What the he'll is that?" Don't worry, they won't bite you! The employee knew immediately from the look on her face holding the "icky" container that she was not the owner of a hungry lizard but shopping for her ice fishing husband!

Gave my buddy @Dmanwithnoname a call last night to see if he was up for fishing in the forecasted shit blizzard that never happened today and he was on board.

Headed up to the local pond to scratch the ice itch. Didn't really matter what lure we used, as long as it was tipped with wax worms. very light bite when there was one & not much action today.

Couple of dink perch for the day (released to grow) & no crappie this outing. But a day out touching a few cold dinks in a heated ice fort with your buddy is better than no dink touching at all (y)

IMG_20190119_1123591.jpgIMG_20190119_1125030.jpgIMG_20190119_1330116.jpg

Classic ice hut fart game. We never grow up, just produce more terrible weapons of mass destruction............ :unsure::eek::ninja::poop:

IMG_20190119_1342226.jpg

N
Been having fishin' withdrawals so I went down to the local lake on my lunch break yesterday to give'r some test spuds. 4-5" of clear ice, so I knew it was go time for the weekend!

Got on the horn with the wife to do me a favor while she is in London to head over to pet store and pick me up some wax worms.... "What the he'll is that?" Don't worry, they won't bite you! The employee knew immediately from the look on her face holding the "icky" container that she was not the owner of a hungry lizard but shopping for her ice fishing husband!

Gave my buddy @Dmanwithnoname a call last night to see if he was up for fishing in the forecasted shit blizzard that never happened today and he was on board.

Headed up to the local pond to scratch the ice itch. Didn't really matter what lure we used, as long as it was tipped with wax worms. very light bite when there was one & not much action today.

Couple of dink perch for the day (released to grow) & no crappie this outing. But a day out touching a few cold dinks in a heated ice fort with your buddy is better than no dink touching at all (y)

View attachment 12166View attachment 12167View attachment 12168

Classic ice hut fart game. We never grow up, just produce more terrible weapons of mass destruction............ :unsure::eek::ninja::poop:

View attachment 12169
You and @Dmanwithnoname beat me out on the ice this year,and my first ice fishing trip will come this week.43E33865-0FBD-478F-BEB1-FD9744AE8D26.jpegA2B65353-1BF2-4479-BCB0-F797E5CD5988.jpegI am looking forward to trying out the perch rigs that I bought recently with you while we were in St.Thomas at a Tim Hortons were we met your friend that makes and sells the perch rigs.Also,thanks sooo much for the “No Invite!!” :ninja::poop::ninja::eek::dead: lol:ROFLMAO:,and sharing your photo’s @Extra Virgin and I especially like the photo with the 2 thumbs up!! (y)(y);) Good luck to you and @Dmanwithnoname to the rest of your ice fishing season.(y):cool:

Last edited:
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks