Ice Conditions @oldcut as of 15/02/19

oldcutmarina

Site Sponsor
Ice conditions on Long Point Bay out of OLDCUT have changed, since last weekend. Long Point Bay out of OLDCUT at present is not ATV or Snowmobile friendly, unless you are familiar with the area. Walkouts should be aware of ever changing ice conditions on Long Point Bay.
Our parking lots are still open and R&R Outdoors is up and running.

Last edited:
Did some probing on my lunch break today, looks like a solid crappie day fishing tomorrow! Better leave some for me when I'm done work at noon @Red Hering & @Dmanwithnoname !!
We are going to leave you some fish tomorrow @Extra Virgin,but they won’t be crappie,but would jumbo perch be O.K. :unsure:for now my friend? lol :ROFLMAO:? Just kidding my good friend,and we will see you tomorrow after you are done work. ??:giggle:12596

Last edited:
Yes,for one angler it
Bay of empty always produces lol
Yes,for one angler it did produce a couple of crappie, ;):giggle:@Dmanwithnoname lol :ROFLMAO:??;):giggle: It was great to meet up with you yesterday @Dmanwithnoname,and to also see @Extra Virgin again.Thank-You to the both of you for sharing your “Hot Spot” to me,and lets fish the Bay of empty,(lol),12609126101261112612again soon,before the end of the ice fishing season!! Practice catch & release,(3rd photo),for our future generation of anglers. Tight lines & perch/crappie ON!! :unsure:;)??:giggle:?

Last edited:
You guys look like happy escapees from Alcatraz. I know the feeling! Hoping to join you out there this week. Huron.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks