Ice Bungalows

SonsOfPerchin

Hi everyone. I know it's a little early to be thinking of ice fishing but every year the wife and I go on Nippissing for a few days with Angling Outfitters. Great outfitter but the past few years the fishing has been a little disappointing. Does anyone have any recommendations? Dont care what lake as long as good fishing and nice bungalows

Last edited:
Todd White snofari adventures in powassan. He’ll move your sleeper hut if you want.. and he has day hits in different spots. 2 years ago walleye was hot not so much last year but caught a few burbot of a life time last year.

Nanmark Lighthouse Cottages in Callendar Bay. 110 walleye over 3 days x4 guys in January 2019, and fishing has always been solid in years past. 0 perch, 0 pike, 0 ling. All throw back walleys, but the action was hot. Accommodations are second to none as well, but they are day huts with beautiful cottages. Highly recommended.

South Shores Ice condos in Nippissing has been awesome to us for 4 years. Last year we caught 150 fish with 4 guys in 4 days. A mix of fish 70 perch, 65 walleye (2 over 18”), some bass (I know!), white fish and pike.

But 4 years is a long time. Does anyone know a place better or just as good?

Attachments

• 20788639-7479-407D-85B7-57678CEE6DF4.jpeg
    20788639-7479-407D-85B7-57678CEE6DF4.jpeg
    677.5 KB · Views: 26
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks