Ice Auger Brand?

fizbot

Hi all,
I purchased this "sail" branded ice auger last year and it has worked great. I love the offset upper handle - really gives a bit more leverage when drilling manually.

The issue I have is that Sail doesn't sell branded replacement blades for it or specify an alternate brand to use. Wondering if anyone recognizes the auger as a different namebrand that Sail has just white labled as their own where I could use the other brand's blades to fit?

hey you could read the Sail reviews...theres info on those..

Just another reason why and that Sail does not meet my expectations...they are a Canadian outdoor outfitter and equipment retailer where I give them a 1 star...Lebaron was way to much better...that hurt when we lost Lebaron..if some remember how good that was...almost every item would go on sale at different times of the year...
Amazon Canada wins the award for the absolute worst for prices..
I don`t know how anybody in Canada would shop there..unless you like getting burned...maybe its your shipping address..and possibly just mispriced items

big deal there stock price is coming down..no its not a big deal..I dont and wont touch it..

Last edited:
Just get the blades sharpened....

Amazon Canada wins the award for the absolute worst for prices..
I don`t know how anybody in Canada would shop there..unless you like getting burned...maybe its your shipping address..and possibly just mispriced items

I've found alot of very good deals on Amazon. Definitely not for everything but there are most definitely deals to be had...

Josh

I wouldn’t be buying sail brand anything
They bank rupt just a matter of time before they are gone.
been there once.. never go again

Sail is a poor excuse for a sporting good store unless you need a nice looking jacket.
Ordered two clips for my 30-06 rifle 2 years ago. When they arrived they were 308 clips and one had about 5 years use on it. Took me half an hour to explain the obvious and get a return on my pre-payment.

My mistake for thinking a hunting department might actually have some people who know something about the firearms they are selling.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks