I need a good day of perch fishin

Skully

I have only been able to get out twice for perch this year once in Burwell and oncxe at Pottahawk and bluff bar with very little success. I need a good catch to get my freeezer stalked up for a few months and to just have a good day. I am on holidays this week with my boat currently in LP but I might try burwell again.

This year the catch seems to be off and on, last year Burwell was a guarantee'd limit everytime you went out. Has that time past, is it to early or has it just been a hit and miss sort of year for perch?

I havn't had a consistent perch bite in a long time, I miss the times when as fast as I had my line down I had one or two at a time. Someone point me in the right direction, I have one week to fish and thats it for the year.

If you can't find what you're looking for at Pottohawk, Bluff Bar, Normandale, or Wooley's Point, they you're a very unlucky guy! :)

Check out some of the posts from last week.

are you kidding, went out 2 times last week 190 and that was 3 hours each day 90 1 day 100 the other and kept 126 go just east out of port bruce use east marina graet service and lots of minnows go out to about 40 feet of water you will see others there fish on the bottom, use a perch rig is the best. hope this helps and good luck remember limit is 50 :)

they do taste great

See my post earlier. Straight off Hastings but make sure you either have landowners permission for posted launches of you pull boat across unposted areas and don't park blocking anyones launch or driveway and stay clear of road. Good luck! We easily limited with 2 guys in 3 hours being very picky on our sizes

We to have done very well out of Pt.Bruce,two times out and 200+ fish and we kept 75ish , we too are very picky on size good fishing 10"and up, but if its a little slow maybe 9"and up but we have caught are fair share of hogs so far this year and that don't take long to fill the freezer!! Like turk15 said just head east to 40 fow and look around on the finder. Good luck and be safe out there.................apps

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks