Hunstville where to go for walleye ?

millwrong82

Would like some advice, I will be heading up to huntsville to get some walleye and just wondering what you guys advise, the cottage is at Clearwater Lake, but it is close enough to Skeleton Lake or Lake Muskoka let me know what you guys think and what the best tactics are thanks.

Skeleton Lake has been productive for me in the past, never been this late in the season though. Lots of points to work and little bays to troll across. Three Mile Lake is not too far away, it is a fairly big lake also. I have spent some late season time on it with some pretty good results. When you first come in on Dee Bank Road you see the river that runs in from Lake Rosseau (also a good lake), there is a little parkette right there and you can cast for them right from shore, I'm pretty sure they stage in that first bay for the winter.

Check out this website, it shows most lakes in the region.....good luck.

http://www.experience-muskoka.com/lakes.html

Bogz

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks