Hullet water level

PlanB

Anyone hunt hullet on the weekend, wondering if there is any water there?

I posted 'this' below a day or so ago....but something went weird and it ended up in a different stream. Anyway... a couple days before season (and the big rain), while the boat channels were typically low, the open water was also lower than I had ever seen. Basically, there was open water...but the total perimeter was wide algae and weed beds. It would have taken a ton of rain to pump up the volume.

All said, like I do...you may have to go see for yourself.

King Joe Outa Here!

Hey pawel115,

Have a read at my post from literally a few days before season opened. Granted, we did get rain since.

King Joe Outa Here!

Anyone hunt hullet on the weekend, wondering if there is any water there?
I’m at Hullet right now water level is as low as I’ve ever seen it ,very foggy and not a lot of shooting going on I’m sitting @ # 30

Thanks for the report! Good luck today!
Got a crack at a woody doing Mach 1 but nothing else came close I think the fog didn’t help much if you’re in a canoe lightly loaded it is manageable were I was

I going tomorrow to break in my new kayak, not expecting much except a beauty day on the water!

Very few birds at Hullet! Was a bust didn’t fire a shot. Could have got a limit of kingfishers! Saw one woodcock, some herons, a few geese and about maybe 20 ducks. New gear worked great though which was the main reason for the trip! Wait for the northerns I guess!

I went to 19, long hall in the kayak? Channel was fine, only had to get out once at the end of the channel, other than that is was good except the lack of ducks!

P.S. I did hear a few shots maybe 15 or 16 ptetty quite otherwise. There was only 2 other trucks in the main lot.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks