How much longer are the pics here for??

fishman11

Interested to know what everyones opinions are about how long they will stick around for this year. Last year we caught pics right till the end of Sept.:):p

will stay here till end of Sept. unless a storm comes is and blows cold water this way, then it will be over . Just my opinion.

Blastr

What cold water by the end of summer the whole western basin will be 75 had the probe down on Friday the temp was 78 all the way down to 47 feet

im thinking 1 more week same as last 2 years fishing hot in port burwell sheephead move in pics disappear 2days later.keep an on the charters when they leave pics are gone .my opinion.if you caught pics till the end of sept. u have more horse shoes than i do

johnnyo

What about the rainbows, do they usually stick around Burwell? I know in other parts of the lakes they start moving closer to shore later in the season.

Last year we caught a bunch of huge walleye (8.5-11bs) straight out of Bruce 58 fow, September 14th, we had the lake to ourselves!!!

Anything That Swims
Fish em All

Last year I didn't really get onto the eyes out of burwell till 3rd week of August and was landing 6-8 a trip right thru till late September and with the exceptionally warm winter we had they have started early and hopefully the warm weather sticks around and we can fish right into October.
As for the bows I am pretty sure its been a very long time since they have run up the river at burwell,and so I too am curious to where the run out of erie in the fall.
Cheers and good fishing.

daveleitch

kwfishingcrew,

Most of the rainbows caught out of burwell, LP and Stanley are american hatched. They have a number of great rivers in PA and OH that are well stocked due to government input. There is limited input by the Ontario government for stocking programs in my opinion.

Fisher-Price

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks