Hot tip for yellow perch LPB

myboys fish tug

Hi everyone
Thought I'd share a hot tip for LPB yellow perch . If your looking to try for perch I found a great spot on the north east side of nanticoke shoal or 5 mile reef as I call it anyhow there's a gas well in about 45 fow and there is a great bunch of fish around there seems to be lots of big fish as well so maybe try that might help not sorting small ones closer to shore .... anyhow hope this helps some guys fill the limits

Thanks myboys, I'm close to Nanticoke shoal next week, maybe I'll give it a shot.

PS how do you go about identifying a spot? Do you go off your sonar readings, good ol' intuition, or both?

Hi everyone
Thought I'd share a hot tip for LPB yellow perch . If your looking to try for perch I found a great spot on the north east side of nanticoke shoal or 5 mile reef as I call it anyhow there's a gas well in about 45 fow and there is a great bunch of fish around there seems to be lots of big fish as well so maybe try that might help not sorting small ones closer to shore .... anyhow hope this helps some guys fill the limits

Sorry couldn't reply to the last discussion. So you couldn't pay the 15000 to be innocent but you could pay the 24000 plus installation of a gps monitoring system to be guilty? You'd be further ahead in any logical thinking persons head to say you messed up, your sorry and your a changed man. Blaming it on a salty mnr guy, really???

I can find my own fish, my personal thoughts are your looking to gain friends and acceptance of your crimes by telling people where the fish are after ripping us off and raping our fishery.

Telling me there is endless limits at this location doesn't change the fact you raped our fishery. Because you can't admit and apologize for that, your likely still doing it. Which is why I am going to request you be investigated again.

Well skully not sure where you got your info about gps monitoring but you horribly wrong it was less than 1000 bucks so that's why because your right if it was that much I would have fought it .... so I don't need friends or acceptance just explaining my side of what happened and if u choose not to beleive thats cool that's you choice but have never and will never rape the fishery but thanks for you shallow minded thoughts by the way didn't say there was endless limits I just said there was fish there if anyone wanted to give it a shot .... but if that's the consensus around here I'll keep my tips to myself as I don't want it to come off wrong so thanks for the heads up

Hey sterlingz it's a bit of both for sure juat like u guys I have my favourite spots that usually do well but that being said it is fishing and I bomb out a lot as well lol but yes I watch the fish finder and sometimes find fish in spots I didn't think I would .... but for sure give it a try they should still be around that area they usually hold there till later sept

SullyC. Give it up. Go dig dirt on anglers that bring in over their limit. Couple Courtland guys recently in the news.

See a doctor maybe. The last guy that had it on for commercial fishers was high on mercury.

Thanks for the tip. I'll give it a try. It looks like the hump off Crystal Beach and that always hold a few fish.

Thanks for the tip myboys fish tug. I appreciate your tips and information about what you commercial guys do/don't do and your regulations etc.
It is nice to have someone that knows first hand give us that don't know the inside info.

Np heitman I'm glad I can help I know there's no way that you guys would know what things happen on our side of things so if I can help people understand a bit than maybe it ll help us all get along I realize there's lots of people that don't want commercial on the lake and that will never change but maybe if I can help a bit I believe there's lots of fish for all of us to share .... that's just my 2 cents anyways

Amazing how one guy can try and ruin it for the rest... keep doing what you're doing, ones that have half an idea know right well how regulated it is for commercial...

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks