Off Topic Hoovers nanticoke

Alby

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Was by hoovers marina yesterday the docks for launching have been damaged all thats there are the posts for the docks hopefully they get them fixed shortly

It would be nice if they fix the launch there. Beautiful job on the restaurant, and left that crappy launch there.

Not the best ramp I used it and got the trailer caught on something when I backed in had to use my 4 wheel drive to get out and twisted the trailer frame

Haven't went there in years since they want you to buy there launch price. That launch has been crap for years.
It's been that way since the 70's , Buddy damaged his $60.000 boat there a few years ago, said he'd never go back.

That sharp steel corner after you drop in has gouged many a boat. Nothing has ever been done about it but I've heard many complaints? I have a 23' and am terrified every time I put in or take out from that launch. Easy fix if they wanted too.

That sharp steel corner after you drop in has gouged many a boat. Nothing has ever been done about it but I've heard many complaints? I have a 23' and am terrified every time I put in or take out from that launch. Easy fix if they wanted too.
hydrasport if u have a 23 ft and your terrified every time you load and unload,why would u with port dover around the bend

Haven't went there in years since they want you to buy there launch price. That launch has been crap for years.
It's been that way since the 70's , Buddy damaged his $60.000 boat there a few years ago, said he'd never go back.

The launch there is the same price as Port Dover and Turkey Point and most of the others along the way. Only difference is hoovers is closer to the fishing and a garbage ramp. I still use it but wish they would invest a tiny bit of money in some planks and bumpers....

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks