Holsters

Magnum 3

Does anyone know of a place that either make or sell a variety of holsters and in various styles ?

Does anyone know of a place that either make or sell a variety of holsters and in various styles ?

I recall seeing a buck of holsters at Gobles I. London
That was a while ago tho

For local shopping there is Tillsonburg Guns, Eli's, Trigger & Bows, Shooter Choice, Ellwood Epps, that come to mind and online shopping will make your head spin when it comes to tactical gear, Are you going Cowboy or Commando ?

For local shopping there is Tillsonburg Guns, Eli's, Trigger & Bows, Shooter Choice, Ellwood Epps, that come to mind and online shopping will make your head spin when it comes to tactical gear, Are you going Cowboy or Commando ?
Cowboy . Possibly shoulder holster . But need to try one on regardless.

If you're looking for leather you'll need to go online, none of our suppliers carry them. For shoulder holsters you'd be looking at Uncle Mikes or maybe Blackhawk. TC

Prettt sure I saw old used leather ones at Gobles give them a call

If you're looking for leather you'll need to go online, none of our suppliers carry them. For shoulder holsters you'd be looking at Uncle Mikes or maybe Blackhawk. TC
Thanks > Already started looking on line . But I need to find a place to try a couple on , to see what works the best for me .

A friend of mine owns Red Light District on Dundas St in Woodstock and is a crafter of leather products for adults selling world wide. Tina can make anything you want once you find what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Tina can make anything you can dream up. Lmao.
Contacted her. Working on some pics for an estimate .Found out from somebody that , one of the biggest problems is getting the proper leather , which is cow hide . This is why a lot of the places are out of the states , as they don't have that issue .

Last edited:
Contacted her. Working on some pics for an estimate .Found out from somebody that , one of the biggest problems is getting the proper leather , which is cow hide . This is why a lot of the places are out of the states , as they don't have that issue .
Tell her Stick sent ya.

I have a couple of custom made knives that need sheaths . I'm guessing she could fix other leather items ? Re-stitching or patching type work ?

I have a couple of custom made knives that need sheaths . I'm guessing she could fix other leather items ? Re-stitching or patching type work ?
I just ran into a guy whos wife has done some leather work in the past at the Booths Harbor yard sale .Maybe if she still has material she could help. Worth a call anyway. J P sewing repairs 519 758 4774 26 Bee St. ,St. Williams .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks