Hi everyone-new member

mightyhunter

Hi everyone, just want to introduce myself and say I love the tips, fishing info that everyone posts here. If anyone ever sees a straw colored DMI Voyager boat out on the lake stop by and say hi. I hope to make it out this weekend with the kids and chase some perch, anyone have info on how there hitting, maybe a starting point.

Welcome mightyhunter. Lots of good people and info on Stomps.

BD

welcome to the board .sounds like the guys were doing good around EC10 just find some weed beds and fish around the edges lots of panfish out there might be out there sunday.

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

thanks guys, how far is the buoy from the launch. i only have an 14' with a 25HP, dont want to chance it especially with the kids on board. thanks for the welcoming, see ya out there

it's a couple mins in your boat or atleast it was in my 14'/25hp assuming your launching from the PP or Old Cut,post's marina

boatnonumbers.jpg

I would like to thank Denali custom rods, The Rod Glove and Live Eye Jigs for their support

We have a 14' w/ 25 horse too.

I am a newbie and didn't think that was a enough boat for the bay but my father in-law proved me wrong and let me take it for a spin taking the waves at a good pace coming back the other day and that really improved my boat skills that's for sure.

Plenty of boat for out there.

thanks everyone, going to give it a shot on Sunday. weather permitting. Wheres the best place to get some minnows, heard they are sometimes hard to get out there

Launch at Old Cut and get minnows there. It is closest to EC10 Ray has had minnows all summer.

BD

Just remember the bay can get real bad really fast I have been caught out there in my old 14'/25hp in a thunder storm the hole bay had white caps and torrential downpours it was nuts just watch the weather and if it starts to blow get closer too shore or off the water all together a 14' is good on the bay when its good weather even with a chop out there but if it's blowing you can get into trouble out

boatnonumbers.jpg

Thanks for the advice guys, been caught once or twice out of nanticoke and dont want that to happen with the kids. first time launching at ths part of the lake in over 10 years, really looking forward to it. Anyone see a straw colored DMI Voyager, stop by and say hi.

Thanks for all the advice. had the kids out on sunday and caught over 100 perch and surprisgly huge rock bass. keept about a dozen beauties that were about 12 + for a dinner. great time and even better day to be on the water.

Good to hear I should have went perchin instead of bass and pike with our late start all my spots were being fished already and had to take second shot but still managed a few and a snot rocket to go with them.My little guy is getting very comfy in the boat and can cast a mile with his spincast set up I got him.

boatnonumbers.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks