Hey Brisketheads... Sale at Sobeys

Yup @M_P I am strictly Sea/Kosher Salt and freshly cracked Pepper on Brisket.

Pork Shoulder and Ribs I get into it with rubs and injections.

I guess that's why some Treaters have a High Smoke setting. Not enough intense smoke at the beginning of the cook.

My WSM does everything I need except let me sleep on an overnight cook. LOL

Reactions: M_P
My WSM does everything I need except let me sleep on an overnight cook. LOL
I'll get things rolling, set up the wireless thermometer and then camp out on the couch so I don't disturb momma every 90 minutes when I wake up to check on things. My brother in-law recently bought a flame boss controller with the adapter or his WSM. Set the temp and go away. Pretty slick for the overnighters

Yeah the Flame Boss is pretty slick, but still a fair chunk of change.

$219 / $349 depending on the model, both in US $$$

I guess if I did more overnights it would be worth it.

Wow , I don't eat that much beef in a year ,
You must have a lot of hungry mouths in your home
Thank God my son moved out otherwise I be forced to by 2 of those a month
Enjoy the brisket 😋
@Ticker You got it - We have a house of hungry eaters so brisket is a good choice that lasts a few days. Last night was 2 racks of ribs, 10 twice baked potatoes, over a dozen chicken parmesan and some veggies. Ribs precooked in instant pot, chicken lightly pan fried then baked and no bacon on the potatoes - small contributions to indulgence. Today the brisket goes in the oven a la @hvyhaul and hopefully all of this will leave me with a couple of days to focus on making some long awaited desserts.
Twice Baked.jpgChicken Parm.jpgRibs.jpg

@Ticker You got it - We have a house of hungry eaters so brisket is a good choice that lasts a few days. Last night was 2 racks of ribs, 10 twice baked potatoes, over a dozen chicken parmesan and some veggies. Ribs precooked in instant pot, chicken lightly pan fried then baked and no bacon on the potatoes - small contributions to indulgence. Today the brisket goes in the oven a la @hvyhaul and hopefully all of this will leave me with a couple of days to focus on making some long awaited desserts.
View attachment 40451View attachment 40452View attachment 40453
That's looks amazing , looks like a lot of work, and you making dessert too, 🍨😋

hope you notice but never see an invite from Londontown for supper. its either before or after the fact :ROFLMAO:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks