Off Topic Heavy rescue

packrat

in case you missed it discovery channel--heavy rescue televised the retrieval of the dump truck off the collapsed bridge in Port Bruce, was broadcast Tuesday night and again this morning.

fascinating to watch the work that went in to getting that truck back on the road.(y)

I'm still waiting for the man overboard rescue episode of @stomp from the Detroit River. ??
That’s not nice @Wave Runner!! :cautious:;)Strange though how you mentioned about @stomp because on our way to the Toronto Sportsmen’s Show last Sunday,@stomp went into detail telling myself and @Mickey Finn,and @Three Bouys about what happened that day on the Detroit River.It’s a bit of a lengthy story,and I or @stomp,(if he is not too embarrassed),perhaps will tell you about it someday. lol :ROFLMAO::giggle:?

Amazing to watch how the recovery worked out. I’ve been waiting to watch this episode thanks for the heads up.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks