HEADING TO LAKE O !!!!!!

suckmywake

hey all, just wondering if anyone could give me a little hand where to go, depth down etc for some good fishing if the fishing is still on .

thanks!

Stay at the river mouths and toss live targets or spoons

Dan B.

www.Fish-A-Thon.com

rsz_1rsz_1rsz_100_1368.jpg
187931_111125182274045_2211041_n.jpg

From what I have read on other sites it seems that to get fresh salmon (teens and younger) you need to go 250' and deeper and if you want the ones that are dieing inside and are ready to spawn then you fish the mouth of a river.

Depends what you're after,go deep for "table fare" or try the mouth for eggs to get ready for the steelies. Just watch the winds they can kick up Lake O pretty quick.

not a bad day, we were in 190' and nailed browns. went in a little be closer and caught a couple salmon in the 25-30 lbs. none with eggs that were near ready which was weird i thought. overal great day to reunite with old man since myself moving for college!

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks